Thursday, August 13, 2009

Whilst we're all mourning these dead kids...

...and pissing on the dead bodies of the pricks the cops were chasing...may I bring your attention to something?

Follow me along here (or not. I'm not really telling you what to do, I'm just making a suggestion, in the way people do during a conversation) whilst I tack up here just a couple chunks from that article.

...broadsided a truck containing the family of Carlos and Jennifer Salazar, and their five children...Dead at the scene were Jochelyn Grace Salazar, 7; Monique Janae Salazar, 4; Michael Alexander Salazar, 3; and Sienna Rose Salazar, 1...On Sunday Carlos Eric Salazar, 8, died in the Fresno hospital where his parents remain in fair condition...No one in the truck was wearing seatbelts...

This family was out for a ride in their pickup.

The kids weren't wearing seatbelts. I'm assuming, but don't know, that some were riding in the back, as well.

All the kids are dead.

The parents lived.

Let's be clear, here, these two parents killed their children. They are either scum or stupid beyond belief.

Or both.

Look, this happened in my part of the world. Though I don't live near there, I am intimately familiar with the area, having worked in and around it for years. That area is deep in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley, where major portions of the population are Mexican immigrants there to work in agriculture, both legal and il, and I'm willing to bet this fine family was more familiar with Mexico than the Dinuba area. It's often difficult to shed portions of one's culture, and adopt portions of another, 'tis true. And I'm almost certain that seat belt use in Messico is not mandated, so they may not be aware of laws prohibiting what they did.

So what? Who gives a fuck?

What, Mexicans are too stupid to figure out that if they have a bunch of unrestrained kids in their vehicle, whatever kind it is, and they get into an accident, all hell is going to rain down on those poor kids, are they? I don't buy it. THESE parents are that stupid. THESE parents share a heavy load of the responsibility for their kids being dead today, if not all of it.

In any case, just as soon as they are well enough to be released from the hospital, they should be painted with shit and then crucified.

No one listens to me.

I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment